TorchLight seeks a Marketing Director for a global brand based in Montgomery County. This candidate will lead B2B marketing efforts for the organization including developing marketing strategies and programs, setting KPIs and evaluating program success.
- Develop integrated B2B marketing and advertising strategies to support B2B sales efforts, working closely with sales and leadership teams
- Manage lifecycle marketing campaigns to support acquisition of corporate accounts across a variety of brands
- Develop sales resources and tools including promotional materials and branding/product training as well as tradeshow and sales event strategies and materials
- Manage campaign execution and KPI tracking and analysis leveraging data-driven measurements
- Work closely with Public Relations on speaking engagements, editorial coverage, and media placements
- Support key product development including loyalty and eCommerce programs
- Oversee budget management and tracking
- Supervise and direct a small team
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a marketing and/or sales positions with a focus on B2B strategies and programs
- Experience setting marketing strategy and driving implementation and internal/external stakeholder collaboration
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and sales techniques as well as overall business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills and ability to achieve business objectives
- Ability to build, develop, and manage diverse teams
- CRM experience a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing or a related field
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.