Marketing Ops Contractor
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, Virginia 20171 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Operations Analyst for a long-term contract with a national education organization based in Herndon. The analyst provides back-end lead gen/lead intake support for the marketing analytics team. Ideal candidates have strong project management and marketing operations experience.
- Analyze new leads generated through assigned marketing campaigns
- Document, organize and manage new lead sources in database
- Monitor and resolve attribution for unknown leads and general leads coming through the system
- Generate and track project tickets for web creative and content updates and troubleshoot/resolve issues as needed
- At least 1-3 years of corporate marketing experience, preferably in marketing operations role
- Proficiency with lead-intake systems/software
- Expert-level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects to timely and accurate completion
- Tech-savvy and tech-curious
- Demonstrated success in managing invoice reconciliation and processing
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.