Marketing Program Management Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049
TorchLight seeks a contract Marketing Program Manager for a top association headquartered in Washington, DC. This position will provide content and program support, working collaboratively to develop and manage campaigns and tools to drive continued program engagement and enrollment. This is a full-time, on-site contract role.
- Provide general program support across campaigns, content, social media, web site, etc.
- Oversee and manage content development including collateral, toolkits, media kits, videos, social media, etc.
- Manage website content updates
- Oversee and manage webinar offerings
- Provide marketing and logistics support for conferences and speaking engagements
- Assist with campaign and program reporting and CRM managment
- Help with local chapter marketing requests as needed
- At least 5 years of marketing and/or program management experience; CRM experience preferred
- Strong project management experience
- Experience managing content and digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or a related field
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2017, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.