Marketing Project Management Contractor
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171
TorchLight seeks a Contract Marketing Project Manager for a national organization based in Herndon, VA. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for working with internal stakeholders to establish key project parameters and for managing project implementation and communication across departments.
- Work with senior management and department heads to define project goals, requirements, timelines, resources, budget, and schedules
- Develop end-to-end project plans to meet project and business objectives
- Provide daily management of all aspects of project plan to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors on successful project execution
- Lead all project-related communication including timelines, status updates, issue resolution, etc.
- Facilitate project meetings, manage proper documentation, and coordinate production support and launch planning as needed
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or project management or related discipline
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects end-to-end
- Significant experience with project management tools and delivery methodologies
- Superior organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills with proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor’ s degree, PMP certification a plus