Event Marketing Project Manager
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia | Contract
TorchLight seeks an Event Marketing Project Management Contractor for a long-term contract role at a large corporation in Tysons Corner, VA. Ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with event marketing and conference logistics. This is a hands-on, tactical role that will help drive customer awareness of the organization’ s business initiatives.
- Provide conference planning research, support and coordination
- Develop and execute toolkits to help facilitate the planning and execution of conferences
- Assist development of marketing strategies, initiatives and promotions
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- At least 6+ years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of traditional marketing and conference/events logistics
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work efficiently under tight timelines and with a positive attitude
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.