1255 Twenty-Third Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Specialist for a national publication headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area. The Marketing Specialist will support the development and execution of marketing programs across digital and traditional platforms. He or she is responsible for working closely with teams across the organization to meet business objectives.
- Manage outbound marketing programs from conception to launch to meet sales and revenue goals.
- Produce emails, landing pages, as well as social media and digital ads.
- Work across organization to develop campaign concepts that drive results; includes collaboration with IT, creative services, sales, and marketing.
- Drive leads to outbound sales channel to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on campaign performance across digital and traditional platforms; optimize campaigns to meet objectives.
- Serve as project manager for marketing programs, reporting out to senior team as needed.
- 2 or more years of experience in campaign/product marketing; minimum 2 years in media or publishing preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing marketing campaigns across digital and traditional platforms with a focus on sales lead generation.
- Experience with email platforms/marketing tools like Eloqua and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Adept at campaign analysis and analytics.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or related field.