Marketing & Advertising Specialist
1255 Twenty-Third Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
TorchLight seeks a Sales Marketing Specialist for a national publication headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing marketing support to the sales team including the management of integrated marketing campaigns, client advertising campaigns, content creation, and sales materials. He or she will collaborate with other marketing and sales team members to support revenue-driving programs.
- Write, edit, design, and launch sponsor content articles in CMS.
- Create sales presentations for individual sales team members.
- Manage paid social media campaigns in LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns in DFP.
- Provide regular campaign reporting including quantitative and qualitative analysis of email, banner ads, social media, and other lead generation programs.
- Provide Salesforce support including opportunity management.
- 3 or more years of sales marketing experience, including sales support and account management.
- Demonstrated success managing sales marketing programs that drive sales and revenue.
- Adept at launching campaigns in DFP, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Experience with campaign analysis and reporting.
- Strong writing and design skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.