Product Management Contractor
4330 East West Highway, Suite 1000 Bethesda, MD 20814 | Contract
TorchLight seeks an experienced Product Management Contractor for a 3-6-month contract engagement with a global insurance services company based in Bethesda. The contractor will be responsible for developing and implementing a consumer cyber protection service and product.
- Complete detailed, competitive research to provide comparisons of proposed and competitor offerings
- Develop and use internal and external customer data and business intelligence to inform and build overall product strategy and product enhancements
- Define, test, and validate new product ideas and features working with key cross-functional team members (marketing, sales, IT/development)
- Develop branding guidelines and written copy for site, customer communications and product documentation
- Manage development of key contracts and work with pricing and finance teams to finalize product components/bundles and pricing for local markets
- Determine and develop client onboarding process and resources, roles and responsibilities and create a documented onboarding process to help local markets onboard new clients
- At least 12-15 years of senior-level customer focused product development and/or product management experience
- Global e-commerce or SaaS expertise required with specific focus on developing and launching online products in Europe
- Very strong project management skills with experience delivering complex products and coordinating between teams in multiple locations, PMP certification preferred
- Experience with outsourced development teams and strong vendor management experience
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com