Product Management Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Product Management Contractor for a full-time contract role with a leading membership association headquartered in Washington, DC. The contractor will serve as the product evangelist setting product strategy and working collaboratively to develop BD and marketing plans for a new product offering.
- Manage product life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features
- Set product strategy and features and build and manage product schedules
- Analyze market segments and collaborate with business development to prioritize opportunities to pursue
- Maintain business case documentation to create a compelling argument for continued product investment
- Perform ongoing product/market/competitive research
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a product management position, B2B and B2C product management experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience and passion for building physical products with digital components
- Strong analytical skills with experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to assist in decision making
- Experience using project management platforms to measure, predict, and adjust product maturation to enhance and drive ROI
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and business savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.