Product Marketing Contractor
601 E St NW Washington, DC 20049 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Product Marketing Contractor for full-time contract role with a leading membership association headquartered in Washington, DC. The contractor will play an integral role in developing product marketing strategies and plans and driving sales of a new product offering. Qualified candidates must have a successful track record launching new products.
- Develop product marketing strategy, including value proposition, positioning and messaging leveraging market and consumer research
- Build integrated marketing campaigns and evaluate campaign metrics
- Develop content strategy and manage editorial calendar including: long form content, email, web, collateral, etc.
- Build and manage robust social media strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive definition and execution of product line extensions, partnerships, etc.
- Develop marketing strategies to target new B2C and B2B customers and generate leads
- At least 7-10 years in a relevant marketing, product marketing and/or brand marketing role
- Proven track record managing successful product launches both B2B and B2C; start-up experience a plus
- Experience with sales and marketing tools such as Salesforce, marketing automation, social media platforms, Google AdWords, CMS, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and ROI skills
- Excellent people and people-management skills with the ability to interact across all levels of a matrixed organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and prioritize projects
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.