Product Marketing Manager
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, Virginia 20171 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Product Marketing Manager for a higher education institution based in Northern Virginia. This role is responsible for developing and overseeing the marketing plans and go-to-market execution for a roster of key products and programs.
- Working with internal and external teams, develop compelling and differentiated product/program positioning, messaging, value proposition, etc. to drive marketing and communications strategy
- Build and manage a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives, campaigns and content to meet brand and business goals
- Track campaign performance and established KPIs, managing testing and optimization strategies
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product/program adoption, usage, and retention across segments
- Develop competitive insights to inform messaging and communications strategies
- Partner with internal teams and outside agencies on strategy creation, creative, program development
- At least 5 years of relevant marketing experience; B2B or B2C brand or product marketing experience preferred
- Experience creating and managing integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong storytelling skills, technical aptitude, leadership skills and business acumen
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work across various levels of an organization
- Comfortable with and ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.