Production Designer (contract)
7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight seeks a Production Designer for a long-term, on-site contract role with a global business organization in Northern Virginia. This role will execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the organization’ s brand identity, positioning, and messaging. This is a great opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented group of creatives working within a thriving in-house creative studio.
- Translate creative briefs and production standards into final work
- Review production ready files, suggest improvements, and modify formats to ensure quality and accuracy
- Scale, crop, retouch, and reposition assets or eliminate defective or excessive imagery
- Support creation of creative reference library and assist in design creation
- Bachelor’ s degree in graphic design, visual communications, or related field and a minimum three (3) years of experience in an ad agency, internal creative team, or other marketing department
- Expertise in design and computer applications to translate creative concepts
- Proven organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish good working relationships under a variety of conditions
- Proven technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS
- Familiarity with online and offline production standards (packaging, web, social, TV, catalog)
- Experience with file organization, metadata, and digital assessment management
About TorchLight Hire:
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.