Washington, District Of Columbia | Contract
TorchLight seeks a part-time production designer for a contract role with a DC-based membership association. The production designer is responsible for developing the creative concept for a new digital publication. This is an on-site contract role, 25 hours per week for the duration of the project.
- Partner with the art director and photo editor to develop creative concept and visual brand for the digital publication
- Create and manage templates and digital assets
- Manage archive for photos and creative assets
- Maintain weekly updates on Wordpress platform
- At least three years of professional graphic design experience
- Must have knowledge of common design software such as Adobe Suite and an understanding of material costs and time limits
- Experience working with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers
- Strong and diverse portfolio of work showcasing a variety of experience, concepts and visual styles (please send link to professional portfolio with resume submission)
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.