Bethesda, Maryland | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a seasoned Project Manager for a global company based in Bethesda, MD. Ideal candidates will work with customer service, product, and marketing teams to analyze, collect, and manage content for product launches, enhancements and new releases. Candidates should have relevant experience managing an end-to-end software application development process and must have the ability and flexibility to work hours that coordinate with key stakeholders in India, California, and Bethesda (ideally 7AM Eastern – 3PM Eastern.)
- Define project scope, goals, success criteria and deliverables and communicate and collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and leadership regarding business needs
- Plan, schedule and maintain project timelines and milestones using proper tools leveraging best practices for project execution and management
- Develop communication plans for pre- and post-project launch
- Communicate key decisions with stakeholders and leadership
- Provide centralized repository for all project details, status updates, and decisions
- Manage project budget
- Experience in Product Marketing or Product Development, experience in global marketing, specifically India desired
- Exceptional Project Management skills, PMP highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating across multiple internal stakeholders (product, technology, developers, legal, accounting, vendor, and country contacts)
- Experience managing development of contracts
- Ability to work without additional support
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing, product management or communications
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.