Project/Product Management Contractor
Washington, DC | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Marketing Project Management Contractor for a long-term assignment with a non-profit organization based in downtown Washington, DC. This role will serve as a central point of contact on the development of a variety of digital platforms and web products.
- Work with developers and IT team to develop project design requirements
- Manage all communications plans, training and documentation
- Own and manage project plan from inception to completion, including market testing, milestones, and launch
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure teams and resources are aligned and on track
- At least 10 years of project management experience, preferably within a marketing/product function in the digital space
- Experience working with web development projects
- Proficiency with SmartSheet and MS Project software
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher required, PMP certification a plus
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.