Senior Internal Communications Contractor
3501 University Blvd. East Prince George's County, Maryland | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Senior Internal Communications Contractor for a large, highly dispersed organization in Prince George’ s County, MD. Ideal candidates will manage the organization’ s internal communication efforts and identify areas for improvement while developing captivating communications plans and initiatives.
- Direct day-to-day internal editorial activities
- Develop communications plans and deliverables for projects and initiatives
- Work across the organization to identify news stories and manage the Intranet
- Develop and manage stakeholder relations across the organization
- Maintain content planning calendar
- Manage employment engagement survey with outside vendor
- At least 10+ years of internal communications experience
- Proven writing and editing skills with writing samples
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work with changing priorities
- Experience setting up processes and procedures within a large organization
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations
- Ability to travel within the local area
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all of our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.