Social Media Senior Strategist
433 E Monroe Ave Alexandria, Virginia 22301 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Senior Strategist, Social Media for a fast-growing digital communications agency in Alexandria. This role will guide and supervise fellow strategists and help lead the planning and execution of social media campaigns for causes that matter.
- Assist Social Media Director in developing comprehensive social media plans and budgets to support project goals while integrating earned and paid media tactics
- Create and manage social media campaigns across variety of channels
- Create social media content and engagement strategies
- Perform competitive online landscape analyses, social listening, and other market research
- Work with creative team to expand creative capabilities on social media
- Analyze data and report on social media campaign performance
- Produce clear, compelling, client-ready written deliverables
- At least 5 years of experience developing and managing social media campaigns
- Strong technical knowledge of social media and advertising on social media platforms
- Proficiency with listening and engagement tools such as Crimson Hexagon
- Experience defining and building workflows to support social media collaboration and channel management
- Expertise with Excel and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.