Sr. Account Executive
1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 450 Washington, District Of Columbia 20036 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Sr. Account Executive on a contract to hire basis for a growing digital communications agency in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates should have agency account experience combined with a strong understanding of digital communications and project management skills. This is a full-time (40 hrs/week) contract role which requires candidates to be on-site with the agency.
- Work with account supervisors and senior team to manage marketing and communications projects for assigned clients
- Develop communications plans that integrate traditional and digital media strategies across print, web, email and social channels
- Drive execution of organic and paid social campaigns across digital platforms including campaign set-up, monitoring and reporting
- Oversee tone and language of social media campaigns
- Mentor account executives, assistant account executives and fellows
- Cultivate strong and stable client relationships; develop and present monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics reports
- At least 3-5 years of agency account management experience
- Digital advertising/marketing experience, ideally someone who has paid/organic search, digital campaign management experience
- Strong traditional and digital content development and editing experience
- Strong project management and communication skills and stellar attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively. Learn more at https://torchlighthire.com/CareerPortal/#/jobs.