Sr. Internal Communications Manager
TorchLight seeks a Sr. Internal Communications Manager for a technology-focused non-profit in McLean, Virginia. This candidate will provide strategic communications support and create and execute communications plans to inform and educate the workforce. Experience working with senior leaders on internal communications and change management initiatives is desired.
- Working cross-functionally, develop and implement an integrated communications plan to energize and inform employees across the organization
- Execute innovative content strategies to engage a disparate and diverse workforce audience
- Plan, write, and deliver relevant and engaging content for both internal and external communications channels
- Make recommendations and advise on content type, channel, and style to align with audience needs and corporate objectives
- Provide strategic communications support for critical initiatives that impact the workforce
- Develop key metrics to measure employee engagement
- At least 8 years’ experience developing and executing innovative internal communications plans and programs; change management/communications experience desired
- Demonstrated experience serving as a communications advisor and/or managing enterprise-wide programs and roll-outs
- Experience consulting with internal stakeholders to develop communications solutions that align to employee and business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage schedules, budgets, and tasks
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization and adapt to change
- Strong leadership, team-building, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in communications, journalism, or related field
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.