Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
7902 Westpark Drive McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight seeks a Senior Manager of Customer Experience for a company located in McLean, VA. The Senior Manager will work to create a culture fixated on its customers and will lead the development and execution of the customer experience strategy to drive satisfaction, loyalty and referrals. He or she will work with stakeholders and partners across the organization to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Create overall customer experience strategy in collaboration with the VP, Marketing.
- Manage customer feedback platform and survey program including data analysis, insight gathering and program optimization.
- Drive organizational understanding of customer needs and pain points and identify and apply learnings to drive marketing, brand and operational consistency to further enhance the customer experience.
- Identify new business opportunities based on understanding of current and future customers.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to ensure effective and consistent customer journey.
- Serve as brand steward; manage brand consistency across all consumer touchpoints, ensuring standards are maintained and adjusted to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Represent consumer needs within the organization and work with related departments to deliver consistent consumer-oriented experiences.
- Distribute regular communications to organization to highlight key programs supporting customer experience objectives.
- Manage small team of customer experience professionals.
- 7 or more years of experience in marketing and/or customer experience position.
- Demonstrated success collecting and leveraging consumer data and feedback to optimize customer experience.
- Strong knowledge of brand management and standards implementation, especially related to the customer experience.
- Adept at influencing and building consensus among stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in healthcare, real estate, hospitality or related field preferred.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018 by the Washington Business Journal.