Sr. Manager, Media Planning
2303 Dulles Station Blvd, 6th Floor Herndon, VA 20171 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Senior Manager, Media Planning for a nationally-recognized brand based in Herndon, VA. This role is a central part of the media team and is responsible for leading the media planning and buying strategy across print and digital platforms.
- Develop agency briefs for brand, product and corporate media strategies across digital and traditional platforms for brand and lead generation initiatives
- Partner with external agencies and internal teams to lead execution and implementation for all media campaigns/plans
- Develop key metrics and attribution models to track and measure results across media channels
- Work with analytics and agency teams to optimize campaigns/buys
- Analyze and provide regular reporting on campaign KPIs and optimization plans
- Develop and deploy iterative testing methodologies to improve campaign performance
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and the reconciliation process
- At least 7 years of hands-on media planning and/or traditional and digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2C environment
- Demonstrated leadership in digital strategy and ability to present insightful data analysis to senior management for complex campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of digital advertising and ad serving platforms; experience with PPC campaigns and Display Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges preferred
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- Previous experience with media planning/buying and/or marketing across traditional channels preferred
- Previous experience managing a large agency relationship and budget ownership required
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries in the DC metro area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 respectively as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017, TorchLight was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.