Sr. Manager, Paid Media
7250 Woodmont Avenue Suite 300 Bethesda, MD 20814 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks a Director, Paid Media to drive the customer acquisition strategy thorough various pay-per-click marketing channels for an online retailer based in Bethesda. Qualified candidates have significant experience using Google Adwords and paid social media platforms and can effectively manage and optimize paid search, display, and retargeting.
- Develop strategy and oversee team responsible for day-to-day execution of paid media marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on active campaigns and develop testing strategies to improve conversion value and KPIs
- Research to find new targets for acquisition sales growth and monitor PPC trends and techniques to identify new marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with Content and Design teams to execute paid media strategy
- Build effective display marketing efforts based on keyword, placement, topic, audience, demographic and interests
- Developing remarketing strategies for acquiring lost customers and lost revenue opportunities
- At least four years of experience developing strategy and managing digital advertising campaigns, including optimizing and testing
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including KPI development and measurement
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other analytics programs
- Proficiency with Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and other digital advertising platforms
- Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML coding preferred
- Direct supervisory experience
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher
- Highly organized with high attention to detail
TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com