Sr. Marketing Manager
4330 East West Highway, Suite 1000 Bethesda, MD 20814
TorchLight seeks a Senior Marketing Manager for a global company headquartered in Bethesda, MD. The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the development and manage execution of a strategic marketing plan to meet lead and revenue goals for the company’ s core products. He or she will be responsible for managing offline and online tactics across a broad range of channels to drive leads and brand awareness to support the sales process.
- Develop strategy and manage execution of direct B2B demand generation and lead nurture programs.
- Develop and manage B2B marketing automation program.
- Lead content marketing strategy; oversee development of and/or write blogs, web content, digital content, etc.
- Manage the organization’ s social media strategy, including paid social advertising.
- Develop and manage web site and SEO/SEM programs.
- Collaborate with internal technology resources to develop, update and manage websites.
- Lead design of digital/print collateral, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks; deliver reports on campaign and web site performance metrics and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage key vendors and paid partners; work with sales distribution partners.
- 5 or more years of experience in marketing or related field.
- Proven experience developing and executing data-driven B2B acquisition and nurture strategies across online and offline channels.
- Demonstrated success in content marketing, social media and digital publishing.
- Expertise in email marketing, marketing automation and CMS systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS a plus.
- Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or related field.
About TorchLight Hire:
TorchLight Hire is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm placing marketing, communications, digital and creative professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries. At TorchLight, we know the D.C. metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and communications, with a team of former senior marketing professionals from a variety of disciplines. TorchLight has been ranked in the top 15% of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine and was voted one of the D.C. area' s Best Places to Work in 2017 by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.