Web Content Coordinator
7930 Jones Branch Drive Addison, TX 75001 | Contract
TorchLight seeks a Web Content Coordinator for an assignment with a large global organization based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This role serves as the liaison between the content team and internal clients and is responsible for managing and uploading creative assets and content. This role is full-time, on-site with the client for the duration of the contract.
- Review and upload content into content management system
- Q/A and optimize content according to platform needs
- Collaborate with content team to ensure that technical and contractual requirements for content are defined and achieved
- Occasional editing assistance as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree and at least three years of experience managing website content production
- Understanding of quality assurance and proofing methods
- Experience with BloomReach or similar content management system
- Basic technical knowledge of web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- TorchLight is the only search and staffing firm dedicated solely to placements in the DC metro area in marketing, digital and creative for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles across a variety of industries area.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside and out. More importantly, we know marketing and creative, because all our account managers and recruiters have deep subject matter expertise prior to their tenure at TorchLight.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc 5000 ranked TorchLight as one of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2017 and 2018, TorchLight was recognized as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal.
Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.