4330 East West Highway, Suite 1000 Bethesda, Maryland 20814 | Permanent
TorchLight seeks an experienced web designer for a global services client based in Bethesda. Ideal candidates have strong UI/UX background and experience building responsive websites, purchase pages, microsites, emails and other web-based applications.
- Create and implement responsive websites, purchase pages, emails and other web-based assets, including wireframes
- Perform UI/UX testing and provide recommendations on design, layout and functionality to ensure an optimal user experience
- Track website analytics to optimize customer experience and increase conversions
- Maintain CMS and content strategy and manage content updates and changes for all existing web applications
- Assist with offline design projects including development of brochures, flyers, direct mail, graphics, etc.
- Maintain design style guides, content style guides and other documentation related to all existing web applications
- At least 3-5 years of website and graphic design experience with at least 2 years of experience creating responsive web sites
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing cross-channel marketing materials
- Advanced level Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud
- Advanced level HTML, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience working with web content management systems; experience administering users, workflows, permissions and developing specifications
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager sites or Wordpress a plus
- Familiarity with XSLT and jQuery a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in graphic design, web design, marketing or related field
TorchLight, founded in 2012 is the Washington, D.C. region’ s premier search and staffing firm serving the marketing and communications sector.
At TorchLight, we know the recruitment and hiring process— and the DC metro area job market inside-out. More importantly, we know the marketing and communications industry, with team members who have deep subject matter expertise as marketing professionals. TorchLight places marketing and communications professionals in contract/temporary and permanent roles SOLELY in the DC metro area.
In 2016 and 2017, Inc. Magazine’ s Inc. 5000 survey ranked TorchLight No. 621 and 2386 of the 5, 000 fastest-growing private companies in America respectively and was recognized in 2017 as one of the DC area' s Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal. Learn more at http://jobs.torchlighthire.com/.