Marketing Communications Writer (Contract)
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Communications Writer (contract) for an organization located in Northern V.A. The Marketing Communications Writer is responsible for the development and implementation of communications plans across traditional and digital platforms. He or she will create compelling content and communications for a variety of key initiatives and business units.
Only U.S. citizens are eligible for this position.
- Work with stakeholders and business partners to develop and execute communications strategies for multiple business units
- Develop external communications campaigns and plans to promote organization’ s products and services
- Create and edit a variety of external and internal communications content and materials including video, presentations, social media/web/intranet copy, email, thought leadership pieces, talking points, technical content, and others
- Advise stakeholders on messaging and edit stakeholder and executive copy to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Report on and analyze campaign performance metrics and make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- 8+ years of experience in communications role; mortgage market experience highly desirable
- Proven success developing and implementing effective B2B communications strategies including traditional and digital platforms
- Excellent writing and editing skills; highly adept at communications, marketing, and technical writing
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Deep experience with client management and effective client communications
- B.A./B.S. in communications or related field